Will the rain stop our outing on Sunday?
Date posted: 11th October 2019
We are supposed to be out with Victoria this weekend at Blackmoor Apple Tasting event but the weather is looking pretty shocking for the next few days, so we’re not sure if we will be attending due to not being able to get Victoria out of the field and yard she is in as the ground is going to be so wet!
We will make a decision Saturday afternoon and put a post on our Victoria’s Torton Tales Facebook page so please check the page. The event will still go ahead I’m sure but this is just for Victoria attending.
We are also hoping we will be at Hollycombe Fairground at Night in Liphook, Hampshire, next Saturday night, 19th October. Lady Pride of England will be there with us too we hope.
Have a good weekend VTT friends x